Article 1 (Personal information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. contained in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description of ..
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
This site may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number when the user registers for use. In addition, information related to transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users, includes business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) of this site. It may be collected from “partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which this site collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of this site service
- Confirmation and inquiry of your order
- To answer inquiries from users (including verifying identity)
- To send e-mails about new functions, update information, campaigns, etc. of the service being used by the user and information on other services provided by this site.
- For maintenance, important notices, etc. to contact you as needed
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their usage status of their registered information.
- To charge the user a usage fee for a paid service
- Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- This site shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by this site.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- This site will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance, and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When this site outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is shared with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who use it jointly, the purpose of use of the person who uses it, and so on. When the person is notified in advance of the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know it.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When requested by the person to disclose personal information, this site will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the business of this site
- When it violates other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user’s personal information held by this site is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to this site according to the procedure specified by this site (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”). You can request.).
- If this site receives the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the site shall correct the personal information without delay.
- This site will notify the user without delay when making corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when deciding not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- This site suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, “” If you are asked to stop using the service, etc.), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- This site will notify the user without delay when the use is suspended based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it is decided not to suspend the use.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user. If so, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 7-15-4-201 Higashisuna, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Company name: Godo Kaisha Yoshiyuki Shoji
Department in charge: Happy BIRTHDAY 366
Email address: email@example.com
(Pages 1 to 3)HB366_プライバシーポリシー